Turbo Assembler is a historical programming language created in 1989.
- Turbo Assembler ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Turbo Assembler wikipedia page
- Turbo Assembler first appeared in 1989
- See also: x86-isa, turbo-pascal, turbo-basic, microsoft-macro-assembler
- I have 24 facts about Turbo Assembler. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
.model small .stack 100h .data msg db "Merry Christmas!",'$' .code main proc mov ds, ax mov dx, offset msg mov ah, 9 int 21h mov ax, 4c00h int 21h main endp end mainEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019