ThinBasic is a historical programming language created in 2004.
- ThinBasic ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ThinBasic wikipedia page
- ThinBasic first appeared in 2004
- See also: basic, c, visual-basic, powerbasic, opengl, opencl, xml, freebasic, microsoft-macro-assembler
- I have 28 facts about ThinBasic. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
' Specifies program will use functions from console module uses "Console" ' TBMain represents main body of the program function TBMain() ' Creates variable to hold user name local UserName as string ' Asks user for the name Console_Print("What is your name?: ") ' Stores it to variable UserName = Console_ReadLine ' If length of username is 0 then no name is specified, else program will say hello if len(UserName) = 0 then Console_PrintLine("No user name specified...") else Console_PrintLine("Hello " + UserName + "!") end if ' Waits for any key from user before program ends Console_WaitKey end functionEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019