Sather is an actively used programming language created in 1990.
- Sather ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Sather website
- the Sather wikipedia page
- Sather first appeared in 1990
- See also: eiffel, clu, common-lisp, scheme, cool, rust, c
- I have 70 facts about Sather. just email me if you need more.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
-- Hello World in Sather class HELLO is main is #OUT + "Hello World!\n" end end
Example code from Wikipedia:
upto!(once m:INT):SAME is i: INT := self; -- initialise i to the value of self, -- that is the integer of which this method is called loop if i>m then quit; -- leave the loop when i goes beyond m end; yield i; -- else use i as return value and stay in the loop i := i + 1; -- and increment end; end;Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019