Ruby Document format is a historical text markup language created in 1995.
- Ruby Document format ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Ruby Document format wikipedia page
- Ruby Document format first appeared in 1995
- See also: ruby, rdoc, pod
- I have 17 facts about Ruby Document format. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
here.is_a?(Piece::Of::Code) print <<"END" This indented block will not be scanned for formatting codes or directives, and spacing will be preserved. ENDEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019