Redis is an actively used application created in 2009.
- Redis ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Redis website
- the Redis wikipedia page
- Redis on github
- Redis first appeared in 2009
- the Redis team is on twitter
- See also: actionscript, c, csharp, clojure, common-lisp, d, dart, erlang, go, haskell, haxe, io, java, julia, lua, objective-c, ocaml, perl, php, puredata, python, r, racket, ruby, rust, scala, smalltalk, tcl, aws, azure
- I have 50 facts about Redis. just email me if you need more.
Last updated February 11th, 2019