Rascal is an actively used grammar language created in 2013.
- Rascal ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Rascal website
- the Rascal wikipedia page
- Rascal on github
- Rascal first appeared in 2013
- See also: linux, unix, antlr
- I have 56 facts about Rascal. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
module Syntax extend lang::std::Layout; extend lang::std::Id; start syntax Machine = machine: State+ states; syntax State = @Foldable state: "state" Id name Trans* out; syntax Trans = trans: Id event ":" Id to;Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019