Racket is an actively used programming language created in 1994.
- Racket ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Racket website
- the Racket wikipedia page
- Racket first appeared in 1994
- the Racket team is on twitter
- tryitonline has an online Racket repl
- See also: x86-isa, powerpc, sparc, mips, arm, scheme, eiffel, rust, clojure, lisp, java, unicode, json, unix, linux, arc
- I have 88 facts about Racket. just email me if you need more.
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
;; Hello world in Racket #lang racket/base "Hello, World!"
Example code from Linguist:
; Clean, simple and efficient code -- that's the power of Racket! ; http://racket-lang.org/ (define (bottles n more) (printf "~a bottle~a of beer~a" (case n [(0) "no more"] [(1) "1"] [else n]) (if (= n 1) "" "s") more)) (for ([n (in-range 99 0 -1)]) (bottles n " on the wall, ") (bottles n ".\n") (printf "Take one down and pass it around, ") (bottles (sub1 n) " on the wall.\n\n")) (displayln "No more bottles of beer on the wall, no more bottles of beer.") (displayln "Go to the store and buy some more, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.")
Example code from Wikipedia:
#lang typed/racket (: fact (Integer -> Integer)) (define (fact n) (cond [(zero? n) 1] [else (* n (fact (- n 1)))]))Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019