QuickBASIC is a historical programming language created in 1985.
- QuickBASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the QuickBASIC wikipedia page
- QuickBASIC first appeared in 1985
- See also: qbasic, basic, gw-basic, visual-basic, linux, freebasic, qb64, powerbasic, turbo-basic
- I have 27 facts about QuickBASIC. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
REM sample of bubble sort N = 10 DIM A(N) AS INTEGER FOR L = 1 TO N A(L) = INT(RND * 10 + 1) NEXT FOR X = 1 TO N FOR Y = 1 TO N - 1 IF A(X) < A(Y) THEN SWAP A(X), A(Y) NEXT NEXT FOR L = 1 TO N PRINT A(L) NEXT ENDEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019