ProvideX is a historical programming language created in 1992.
- ProvideX ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ProvideX wikipedia page
- ProvideX first appeared in 1992
- See also: unix, linux, business-basic
- I have 28 facts about ProvideX. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
! This example code shows some ways to do the traditional hello world. ! begin print 'CS', ! Clear Screen ! Plain Text print "Hello World!" ! Fonted Text (Error branch moves to next line if fonted text not available) print (0,err=*next)'Font'("Arial,-16,B"), ! Use Bold 16pt Arial Font print (0,err=*next)'Text'(@x(20),@y(2),"Hello World"), ! Move to the 2nd to last line on screen print @(3,mxl(0)-2),"Press Enter: ", input a$ ! Message Box msgbox "Hello World"+sep+sep+"This is a test message box.","Message Box" endEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019