Parrot BASIC is a historical programming language created in 2009.
- Parrot BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Parrot BASIC wikipedia page
- Parrot BASIC first appeared in 2009
- See also: c, parrot-assembly, parrot-internal-representation, perl, perl-6, python, jvm-vm, llvmir, java, java-bytecode, joy, lua, php, ruby, scheme, tcl, wmlscript, arc, apl, common-lisp, lisp, ecmascript, forth, quickbasic, smalltalk, cil, befunge, brainfuck, lolcode, unlambda, unicode
- I have 23 facts about Parrot BASIC. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
.sub 'main' :main $I1 = 4 inc $I1 # $I1 is now 5 $I1 += 2 # $I1 is now 7 $N1 = 42.0 dec $N1 # $N1 is now 41.0 $N1 -= 2.0 # $N1 now 39.0 print $I1 print ', ' print $N1 print "\n" .endEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019