Open%20Shading%20Language is a historical programming language. Open Shading Language (OSL) is a shading language developed by Sony Pictures Imageworks for use in its Arnold Renderer. It is also supported by Otoy's Octane Render, V-Ray 3, and by the Cycles render engine in Blender (starting with Blender 2.65). OSL's surface and volume shaders define how surfaces or volumes scatter light in a way that allows for importance sampling; thus, it is well suited for physically-based renderers that support ray tracing and global illumination.. Read more on Wikipedia...
- Open%20Shading%20Language ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Open%20Shading%20Language website
- the Open%20Shading%20Language wikipedia page
- Open%20Shading%20Language on github
- I have 10 facts about Open%20Shading%20Language. just email me if you need more.
Last updated May 12th, 2019