Meta Language, aka Meta Language, is an actively used programming language created in 1973.
- Meta Language ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Meta Language wikipedia page
- Meta Language first appeared in 1973
- See also: standard-ml, caml, iswim, clojure, coq, cyclone, elm, f-sharp, fstar, haskell, idris, miranda, nemerle, ocaml, opa, erlang, rust, scala, lisp, ats, alice, dependent-ml, lazyMl, clean
- I have 54 facts about Meta Language. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
structure Rational : ARITH = struct datatype t = Rat of int * int; val zero = Rat(0,1); fun succ(Rat(a,b)) = Rat( a+b , b ); fun sum (Rat(a,b), Rat(c,d)) = Rat(a*d+ c*b , b*d) : t ; endEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019