Miranda programming language is a historical programming language created in 1985.
- Miranda programming language ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Miranda programming language wikipedia page
- Miranda programming language first appeared in 1985
- See also: krc, ml, hope, clean, haskell, c, unix, iswim, occam, python, pascal
- I have 32 facts about Miranda programming language. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
> || The infinite list of all prime numbers. The list of potential prime numbers starts as all integers from 2 onwards; as each prime is returned, all the following numbers that can exactly be divided by it are filtered out of the list of candidates. > primes = sieve [2..] > sieve (p:x) = p : sieve [n | n <- x; n mod p ~= 0]Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019