Logtalk is an actively used programming language created in 1998.
- Logtalk ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Logtalk website
- the Logtalk wikipedia page
- Logtalk first appeared in 1998
- the Logtalk team is on twitter
- See also: prolog, smalltalk, objective-c, swi-prolog, mercury, oz, visual-prolog
- I have 47 facts about Logtalk. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
% this is a Logtalk source file :- object(hello_world). % the initialization/1 directive argument is automatically executed % when the object is loaded into memory: :- initialization((nl, write('********** Hello World! **********'), nl)). :- end_object.
Example code from Wikipedia:
?- my_first_object::p2. ERROR: error(permission_error(access, private_predicate, p2), my_first_object::p2, user)Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019