HP BASIC for OpenVMS is a historical programming language created in 1982.
- HP BASIC for OpenVMS ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the HP BASIC for OpenVMS wikipedia page
- HP BASIC for OpenVMS first appeared in 1982
- See also: dartmouth-basic, cobol, basic-plus, java
- I have 23 facts about HP BASIC for OpenVMS. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
10 PRINT "Enter a temperature in Celsius "; INPUT C when error in X = REAL(C) PRINT "Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit is "; (X * 1.8) + 32 use PRINT "Error: Enter a valid numeric value." end when 40 ENDEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019