GEL Genius is a historical programming language created in 1997.
- GEL Genius ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the GEL Genius website
- the GEL Genius wikipedia page
- GEL Genius first appeared in 1997
- See also: linux, matlab, octave, mathematica, maple, chapel, fortress, julia, maxima, r, sagemath, scilab, x10, labview, mathcad, mathematica-editor, speakeasy, vissim
- I have 30 facts about GEL Genius. just email me if you need more.
Example code from the web:
function f(x) = ( if x <= 1 then 1 else (f(x-1)*x) )
Example code from Wikipedia:
function f(x) = ( if x <= 1 then 1 else (f(x-1)*x) )Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019