Gellish is a historical text markup language created in 2005.
- Gellish ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Gellish wikipedia page
- Gellish first appeared in 2005
- See also: rdf, xml, owl
- I have 19 facts about Gellish. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
- a UID of the fact that is expressed on this row in the table - a UID of the intention with which the fact is communicated or stored (e.g. as a statement, a query, etc.) - a UID of a left-hand object - a UID of a relation type - a UID of a right-hand object - a UID of a unit of measure (optional) - a string that forms a description (textual definition) of the left hand object.Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019