GNU Assembler is a historical compiler created in 1986.
- GNU Assembler ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the GNU Assembler wikipedia page
- GNU Assembler first appeared in 1986
- See also: c, unix, powerpc, mips, arm, linux, ia-32, x86-isa
- I have 25 facts about GNU Assembler. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
.global _start .text _start: movl $4, %eax movl $1, %ebx movl $msg, %ecx movl $len, %edx int $0x80 movl $1, %eax movl $0, %ebx int $0x80 .data msg: .ascii "Hello, world!\n" len = . - msgEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019