Gambas is a historical programming language created in 1999.
- Gambas ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Gambas wikipedia page
- Gambas first appeared in 1999
- See also: linux, freebsd, visual-basic, java, basic, qt, opengl, perl, python, visual-basic-dot-net
- I have 27 facts about Gambas. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
Private Sub Test(X As Float) As Float Dim Mu As Float = 10.0 Dim Pu, Su As Float Dim I, J, N As Integer Dim aPoly As New Float N = 500000 For I = 0 To N - 1 For J = 0 To 99 Mu = (Mu + 2.0) / 2.0 aPoly[J] = Mu Next Su = 0.0 For J = 0 To 99 Su = X * Su + aPoly[J] Next Pu += Su Next Return Pu End Public Sub Main() Dim I as Integer For I = 1 To 10 Print Test(0.2) Next EndEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019