FreeBASIC is a historical programming language created in 2004.
- FreeBASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the FreeBASIC wikipedia page
- FreeBASIC first appeared in 2004
- See also: freebsd, linux, quickbasic, c, basic, opengl
- I have 25 facts about FreeBASIC. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
Dim As Vector Ptr player = New Vector() *player = Type<Vector>(100, 100) Print player->getX Print player->getY Delete player Sleep 'Prevents the program window from closing instantlyEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019