Emacs Lisp is an actively used programming language created in 1985.
- Emacs Lisp ranks in the top 5% of languages
- the Emacs Lisp wikipedia page
- Emacs Lisp first appeared in 1985
- tryitonline has an online Emacs Lisp repl
- See also: lisp, common-lisp, emacs-editor, c, unix, bourne-shell, perl, scheme
- I have 77 facts about Emacs Lisp. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
Example code from Wikipedia:
(defun switch-to-next-window-in-split () (set-window-buffer (next-window) (other-buffer))) (advice-add 'split-window-vertically :before #'switch-to-next-window-in-split)Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019