DIGITAL Command Language is an actively used programming language created in 1997.
- DIGITAL Command Language ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the DIGITAL Command Language wikipedia page
- DIGITAL Command Language first appeared in 1997
- See also: windows-powershell, fortran, unix, isbn
- I have 36 facts about DIGITAL Command Language. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
$! Compiling with VAXC is said to work, but it requires the usual cruft $! (vaxcrtl and all), and to avoid hair we don't supply said cruft here. $ CC/DECC/PREFIX=all VMSBACKUP.C/DEFINE=(HAVE_MT_IOCTLS=0,HAVE_UNIXIO_H=1) $ CC/DECC/PREFIX=all DCLMAIN.C $! Probably we don't want match as it probably doesn't implement VMS-style $! matching, but I haven't looking into the issues yet. $ CC/DECC/PREFIX=all match $ LINK/exe=VMSBACKUP.EXE - vmsbackup.obj,dclmain.obj,match.obj,sys$input/opt identification="VMSBACKUP4.1.1"
Example code from Wikipedia:
$ i = 1 $ variable'i' = "blue" $ i = 2 $ variable'i' = "green" $ j = 1 $ color = variable'j' $ rainbow'color' = "red" $ color = variable'i' $ rainbow'color' = "yellow"Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019