Dartmouth BASIC is a historical programming language created in 1964.
- Dartmouth BASIC ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the Dartmouth BASIC wikipedia page
- Dartmouth BASIC first appeared in 1964
- See also: algol, basic, microsoft-basic, true-basic, act-iii, algol-60, ascii, hp-time-shared-basic, basic-plus, altair-basic
- I have 25 facts about Dartmouth BASIC. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
5 LET S = 0 10 MAT INPUT V 20 LET N = NUM 30 IF N = 0 THEN 99 40 FOR I = 1 TO N 45 LET S = S + V(I) 50 NEXT I 60 PRINT S/N 70 GO TO 5 99 ENDEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019