comma-separated values, aka comma-separated values, is an actively used metalanguage created in 1972.
- comma-separated values ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the comma-separated values wikipedia page
- comma-separated values first appeared in 1972
- See also: tsv, ascii, unicode, utf-8, fortran, html, xml, excel-app, unix, emacs-editor, awk
- I have 32 facts about comma-separated values. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
Year,Make,Model,Length 1997,Ford,E350,2.34 2000,Mercury,Cougar,2.38
Example code from Wikipedia:
Year;Make;Model;Length 1997;Ford;E350;2,34 2000;Mercury;Cougar;2,38Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019