CHAPEL is an actively used programming language created in 2004.
- CHAPEL ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the CHAPEL website
- the CHAPEL wikipedia page
- CHAPEL on github
- CHAPEL first appeared in 2004
- the CHAPEL team is on twitter
- tryitonline has an online CHAPEL repl
- See also: ada, csharp, c, fortran, java, fortress, unified-parallel-c, x10, isbn
- I have 94 facts about CHAPEL. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Linguist:
writeln("Hello, world!"); // print 'Hello, world!' to the consoleEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019