Basic Combined Programming Language, aka Basic Combined Programming Language, is an actively used programming language created in 1966.
- Basic Combined Programming Language ranks in the top 10% of languages
- the Basic Combined Programming Language wikipedia page
- Basic Combined Programming Language first appeared in 1966
- See also: cpl, b, c, go, pascal, java, fortran, combined-programming-language
- I have 60 facts about Basic Combined Programming Language. just email me if you need more.
Example code from the web:
GET "LIBHDR" LET START() = VALOF $( FOR I = 1 TO 5 DO WRITEF("%N! = %I4*N", I, FACT(I)) RESULTIS 0 $) AND FACT(N) = N = 0 -> 1, N * FACT(N - 1)
Example code from the Hello World Collection:
// Hello world in BCLP GET "libhdr" LET start() = VALOF $( writes("Hello world*N") RESULTIS 0 $)
Example code from Wikipedia:
GET "LIBHDR" GLOBAL $( COUNT: 200 ALL: 201 $) LET TRY(LD, ROW, RD) BE TEST ROW = ALL THEN COUNT := COUNT + 1 ELSE $( LET POSS = ALL & ~(LD | ROW | RD) UNTIL POSS = 0 DO $( LET P = POSS & -POSS POSS := POSS - P TRY(LD + P << 1, ROW + P, RD + P >> 1) $) $) LET START() = VALOF $( ALL := 1 FOR I = 1 TO 12 DO $( COUNT := 0 TRY(0, 0, 0) WRITEF("%I2-QUEENS PROBLEM HAS %I5 SOLUTIONS*N", I, COUNT) ALL := 2 * ALL + 1 $) RESULTIS 0 $)Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019