Active Server Pages, aka Active Server Pages, is an actively used template created in 1996.
- Active Server Pages ranks in the top 20% of languages
- the Active Server Pages wikipedia page
- Active Server Pages first appeared in 1996
- See also: vbscript, jscript, html, csharp, java-server-pages, php
- I have 73 facts about Active Server Pages. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
<% On Error Resume Next Response.Write 1 / 0 ' Division by zero If Err.Number <> 0 Then Response.Write "Error Code: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Number) & "<br />" Response.Write "Error Source: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Source) & "<br />" Response.Write "Error Description: " & Server.HTMLEncode(Err.Description) & "<br />" Err.Clear End If %>Edit
Last updated February 11th, 2019