ALGOL 68-R is a historical programming language created in 1970.
- ALGOL 68-R ranks in the top 50% of languages
- the ALGOL 68-R wikipedia page
- ALGOL 68-R first appeared in 1970
- Read more about ALGOL 68-R on Semantic Scholar
- See also: algol-68, punched-tape
- I have 62 facts about ALGOL 68-R. just email me if you need more.
Example code from Wikipedia:
[1 : 120] CHAR buff; INT unitnumber; STRUCT (BITS typemode, reply, INT count, REF CHAR address) control area := (8r47400014,0,120,buff); ...; CODE 0,6/unitnumber; 157,6/typemode OF control area EDOCEdit
Last updated February 11th, 2019